For an international operating company that has safety, knowledge and technology at its heart, the global Marketing & Communications team has a challenging role as online Marketeer. The client is now preparing for the next steps in an increasing digital content-based marketing approach. Due to several big digital marketing projects this year, they are strengthening the team with a driven online marketeer.This assignment will initially run till the end of 2018 via payroll of a temp agency, however this might be the first step for a long term career as digitalization is a core strategic topic with an ambitious roadmap.
- Manage, improve and extend the central piece of the online ecosystem. Improve the performance of this platform by optimizing the synergy with, and among, digital touch points (i.e. advertising, SEO/SEM, social media);
- Implement and sustain an analytics framework to ensure online and social media activities are monitored and translated into recommendations and plans;
- Take (segmented) e-mail marketing efforts to the next level by setting up dynamic templates and configuring journey flows;
- Strengthen the digital marketing capabilities by providing knowledge and best practices
- Support and give input to projects regarding the implementation of a CRM system and customer portal.
- University or bachelor degree in (Online) Marketing or Communications;
- Expert knowledge and proven hands-on experience with online marketing (minimum of 2-3 years), specifically focused on web analytics (Google Analytics), (search engine) advertising (i.e. LinkedIn) and e-mail marketing;
- Familiar with e-mail marketing platforms (Copernica is an advantage), marketing automation and Data Management Platforms;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English;
- Strong analytical skills combined with creativity in engaging target groups online;
- Communicate and collaborate with ease across a complex matrix and diverse B2B multinational;
- Hands-on and proactive, energetic, positive and open to change.
Sounds like you?
Do you already live in the Netherlands and are you eligible to work in the Netherlands? Then please apply by sending us your resume and a cover letter in English or Dutch, quoting reference Online Marketeer Info@reliance-hr.nl.