– New client acquisition and help them understand the various solutions available for the related business.
– Identifying sales opportunities through extensive market research.
– Interface with customers, vendors and various company departments to prevent and/or resolve quality issues.
– Creating a database of prospective clients, closing the sales and keep it up to date.
– Organizing and planning of multiple projects.
– Support our daily administrative operation (e.g. maintenance of Data Base, invoicing).
– Professional degree with a strong interest in Technology.
– Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
– Knowledge and understanding of technical regulations, electro technical standards (it is a plus), global trade compliance and certification policies.
– Detail oriented and strong organizational and planning skills.
– Ability to analyze and work problems, building and maintaining strong positive relationships with potential and existing internal and external customers.
– Fluent written and spoken knowledge of the Dutch and English language. Additional languages
are an advantage.
Besides a competitive salary, 25 days of holiday, an additional 13 ADV days and a success bonus, our client devote a great deal of attention to personal development. They give the employees the space to take on challenges and to broaden their expertise in a dynamic international environment.
Sounds like you?
Do you already live in the Netherlands and are you eligible to work in the Netherlands? Then please apply by sending us your resume and a cover letter in English or Dutch, quoting reference Support Office Employee via Recuitment@reliance-hr.nl.